Form - Curriculum for Preschoolers
FORM is a downloadable resource designed to teach preschoolers about missions and the missional life by engaging all 5 senses through experiential learning.
- clearly demonstrated missional theme throughout each unit
- activities that tie into a central biblical story
- additional options for older and younger preschoolers
- icons to help you easily navigate between the six learning centers
- learning center activities using more technology, math, language, and science
FORM also includes a resource kit with color pictures, color item pages and reproducible pages organized to make teaching easier.
Form curriculum for preschoolers for April and May 2018
Form missions curriculum for preschoolers for February/March 2018
Form curriculum for preschoolers - December 2017/January 2018
Form is CBF missional formation curriculum for preschoolers. October/November 2017 features the work of Together for Hope in Shaw, MS and CBF field personnel Brooke and Mike in Southeast Asia.
Form curriculum for preschoolers for August/September 2017
Form curriculum for preschoolers for April/May 2017
Form curriculum for preschoolers for February/March 2017
Form curriculum for preschoolers for December 2016 and January 2017 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY