Form - Curriculum for Preschoolers
FORM is a downloadable resource designed to teach preschoolers about missions and the missional life by engaging all 5 senses through experiential learning.
- clearly demonstrated missional theme throughout each unit
- activities that tie into a central biblical story
- additional options for older and younger preschoolers
- icons to help you easily navigate between the six learning centers
- learning center activities using more technology, math, language, and science
FORM also includes a resource kit with color pictures, color item pages and reproducible pages organized to make teaching easier.
Year-long subscription includes August 2018 through May 2019 lessons. Year-long subscribers receive 2019 Summersalt for FREE!
Form curriculum for preschoolers for April and May 2018
Form missions curriculum for preschoolers for February/March 2018
Form curriculum for preschoolers - December 2017/January 2018
Form is CBF missional formation curriculum for preschoolers. October/November 2017 features the work of Together for Hope in Shaw, MS and CBF field personnel Brooke and Mike in Southeast Asia.
Form curriculum for preschoolers for August/September 2017
Form curriculum for preschoolers for April/May 2017