Spark - Curriculum for Children
SPARK is a downloadable resource designed to teach elementary-aged children about missions and the missional life through experiential learning and mission engagement.
- missional themes that relate to Bible stories for each session
- icons show activity type and time suggestions at-a-glance
- greater variety of activities in each session
- new session activity plans
- clearly designated activities for older and younger children
- more flexibility to choose activities that fit your group
- bi-monthly mission projects with easy to follow steps, benchmark activities, and progress tools.
SPARK includes a resource kit with color pictures and reproducible pages organized to make teaching easier.
Spark curriculum for children for August and September 2017
Spark curriculum for children for April/May 2017
Spark curriculum for children for February/March 2017
Spark curriculum for children for December 2016 and January 2017 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Spark - missional formation curriculum for children FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Children's curriculum for August and September 2016 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Childrens curriculum for April and May 2016 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY