Spark - Curriculum for Children
SPARK is a downloadable resource designed to teach elementary-aged children about missions and the missional life through experiential learning and mission engagement.
- missional themes that relate to Bible stories for each session
- icons show activity type and time suggestions at-a-glance
- greater variety of activities in each session
- new session activity plans
- clearly designated activities for older and younger children
- more flexibility to choose activities that fit your group
- bi-monthly mission projects with easy to follow steps, benchmark activities, and progress tools.
SPARK includes a resource kit with color pictures and reproducible pages organized to make teaching easier.
Spark curriculum for children for February/March 2017
Spark curriculum for children for December 2016 and January 2017 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Spark - missional formation curriculum for children FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Children's curriculum for August and September 2016 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Childrens curriculum for April and May 2016 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Year-long subscription includes August 2016 through May 2017 lessons. FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Children's curriculum for February and March 2016 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY
Children's curriculum for December 2015 and January 2016 FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY